I LOVE writing down my goals for the new year! I personally get inspired by the energy of the holiday season and get excited at the idea of getting my 2019 New Year’s resolutions in order.
So…as I promised on a recent post, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2019, here is an abbreviated list of my “measurable” goals for this year!
Faith – “God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.â€ Philippians 4:19
- Choose a new church to attend for the rest of the year by mid-January.
- Strengthen my daily relationship with Jesus. I’ll be using this devotional called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young.
- Complete the Proverbs Bible study by February.
- Plan a pilgrimage trip to Israel for 2020
Relationships – It’s all about love!
- Nurture the family and friends that I have today. Reach out weekly.
- Call grandma every week, especially if I can’t visit.
- Make more friends! I’ve never had this as a goal so unsure on how to start again but, my neighborhood is having a monthly get together so that will get me going!
Travel – Go and see all you possibly can!
- Visit a new country. Great Value Vacations has some awesome deals!
- Visit a new US city.
- Plan a trip to a US National Park. Tours4Fun has some great options to Yellowstone that I am planning to consider!
Finance – $$$
- Max out my 401K.
- Pay 20% towards mortgage principal.
- Only eat out twice a week unless traveling.
Health – Eat your greens!
- Get woman’s yearly exam done by June.
- Work out more often. Average 5 times a week as opposed to 3.
- Mediate – at least 10 minutes a day.
- Run Pat Tillman’s event on 4/27/2019.
Professional- Love what you do!
- Inspire my team every time I interact with them.
- Give 110% of my efforts to my clients. They inspire me to get going!
- Intentional network at least once a month.
- Become more present in social media.
- Post on the Sensational Chick blog twice a week.
- Evaluate other career opportunities.
Self improvement – Never stop learning!
- Read at least one book a month. Stretch is 4 books a month.
- Continue weekly piano lessons.
- Say sorry faster!
- Stop searching for perfection, instead give yourself grace when imperfect.
- Smile more! 🙂
I think I am done, and that’s plenty! Thank you for reading and I hope some of these goals resonated with you and perhaps you can apply them on your end. Make sure to write them down, even if we are well into the year by the time you read this. It’s never late to start becoming a better version of yourself!